We are a busy general practice, looking for dedicated and passionate individuals interested in joining our team at Greensborough Road Surgery and Watsonia Road Medical Centre.
We currently have the following positions available:
(1) part-time or full-time doctor
(2) Team Leader (see below)
(3) Junior Medical Administrator (see below)
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced person to lead an administration team at two sites – Greensborough Road Surgery and Watsonia Road Medical Centre.
This is a new full-time position, and the successful applicant will be supported by an experienced and committed management team to develop and enhance the current protocols and to assist the Practice Manager to achieve best practice outcomes in all areas of General Practice.
As the Team Leader of the administration team, the primary role is to oversee and effectively manage the day-to-day operation of the front office.
As Team Leader of the Greensborough Road Surgery team, you would be required to effectively manage the overall administration of the front office.
• Ensure the practice operates smoothly and efficiently.
• Assist with problem solving.
• Decision making competence.
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and written.
• Identify problems in a timely matter and provide solutions.
• Manage the day-to-day operations.
• Team building experience.
• Ability to prioritise and organise workload.
• Provide leadership and direction to administration staff, train new staff, monitor competency.
• Create and maintain open communication with all stakeholders.
• Understanding of the Medicare system
• Maintain knowledge of and comply with workplace health and safety principles including infection control.
• Minimum three years in General Practice
• Leadership qualities essential
• Education in business or health care or associate qualifications in a related field an advantage
• Knowledge of Human Resource management principles and practices desirable
• Computer skills including knowledge of clinical software.
Please send your CV and cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered Applications close 30th April 2021
Junior Medical Administrator
• Manage patient flow within a busy doctor’s clinic
• Liaise with stakeholders and external service providers to facilitate efficient daily operations
• Contribute to the strong team culture by communicating effectively with colleagues
• Complete a variety of administrative tasks as needed on a daily basis
• Bring flexible availability to work Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 8.30pm plus occasional weekend work
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills
• Good time management skills and ability to demonstrate initiative
• Ability to work autonomously in a busy team environment
• Professional and courteous manner
• Excellent communication and literacy skills
• Ability to demonstrate empathy and compassion
• Must be punctual, reliable and flexible with required working hours
• Education – minimum Year 12
What’s on offer
• Chance to join an organisation with a strong focus on team culture
• On the job training
• Full-time hours will commence after 3 month training period
How to apply
Does this sound like an opportunity you are interested in? If so please submit your cover letter and resume.
• Junior award rates will apply.
• The successful candidate must supply a current police check and will be an Australian resident.
• Only candidates that make the short list will be contacted.
• Hours will be discussed during interviews.
Please contact our Business Manager on 9435 0711 for further details.