- Foster an organisational culture of respect, support, education, teamwork and open communication between patients and all involved at Greensborough Road Surgery and Watsonia Road Medical Centre.
- Strive to achieve best practice standards and continuous improvement in all aspects of patient care.
- Provide patient-centred care, taking into account the psychosocial, spiritual and physical needs of each individual.
- To maintain professional standards of confidentiality of all information pertaining to patients.
- To allow all patients appropriate access to medical treatment in both location and time
- To form a team of staff with different expertise in order to provide a range of services that can be expected in primary health care
- Maintain ongoing education and professional support to the team at Greensborough Road Surgery and Watsonia Road Medical Centre